The Father Wound are insecurities that come from the shortcomings of our primary role model. Many myths show slaying a father figure (i.e. Luke Skywalker vs. Darth Vader) because it represents a man being able to separate from his paternal shadow. Healing the wounds, and expressing dormant masculinity happens through what Joseph Campbell calls the Secondary Father.
- What it means to ‘slay the dragon’ in your mind
- ‘Saving the princess’ myths and your own Anima
- How to heal your Father Wound
- The anthropological/sociological correlation, tribal rites of passage
- Why so many stories have orphans as the main character
- The logical side of the creative act
- Leadership, reality creation, and decisiveness
- Genes vs. memes
- How to live a Life Triumphant
Heal your Father Wound. Take the 21 Day Masculine Archetype Challenge.
For the video version of this podcast, click here: https://youtu.be/uugoanuCXiU